Cartae Sacrorum De Congregatio Americas
Americas Union Charter
Article 10 - Living Needs
It is fundamental to an enlightened society to understand the needs of Men and Women as being more than just economic, or spiritual alone. It is the correct mix and understanding of the following needs that best provides the framework for enlightened societies.
Food and water
- All Men and Women require adequate food and water. These should always be considered as rights.
- All Men and Women require access to positive knowledge in all its forms to help promote the individual to their full potential.
- All Men and Women physically require periods of at least five to seven hours rest each and every day.
- Work is defined as the actions of a man or woman to create some kind of good and service for others so that they can receive the goods and services they need.
- All adult men and women need useful and meaningful work.
- There is no law in the Universe that says life has to be hard.
- There is no law in the universe that says men and women should work all their adult lives.
- Recreation is a fundamental need of each and every man and woman. It should be respected and understood that all Men and Women have the desire to seek a temporary break from perceived reality.
- Entertainment should at all times reflect the fundamental values of being human, the values of Living Men and Women, the values of human affection and education, the freedom of choice and the right to choose.
- All men and women should be versed in the different approaches and skills to thinking in an optimum approach. All men and women need to be free to think their own thoughts, free from intimidation or influence.
- Every man and woman should have the capacity to communicate their thoughts as clearly and distinctly as they wish. Therefore, every man and woman should be at least well skilled in the most appropriate oral and written language of their local, regional areas and nation.
- It is a fundamental need of all men and women that they receive and exchange regular affection from the people with whom they have mutual relationships.
- It is a fundamental need of every man and woman to have a purpose to which their live has meaning.